Dana has been an athlete all her life. Her passion for movement started when she was just a child, and after a lifelong career in athletics, she realized she loves being a part of other people’s fitness stories. She was a competitive gymnast for sixteen years and was awarded two All-American NCAA Division 1 titles. Apart from her Master’s degree in chemistry (not exactly applicable to The Cave, but you never know), she has an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology, ACSM personal training certifications, ACE group fitness instructor certification, Kinesiology taping and RockTape Fascial Movement Taping Level 1 certification, and CrossFit Level 2 and Mobility certifications.
- 16 years as a competitive gymnast, 6+ years CrossFit
- 2x all American NCAA Division 1
- CrossFit Level 2 certification
- CrossFit mobility certification
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) personal trainer
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) group fitness instructor
- Certified in Kinesiology Taping and RockTape FMT1 ( Fascial Movement Taping Level 1)